Visit the City’s YouTube page!
Visit the City of El Paso's YouTube page for library updates! We have a lot of great videos to watch about our branches, news, reviews and much more!
- RT @BorderSenses: Visit your local El Paso Public Library today! fb.me/NG1lgDdV 16 hours ago
- Preview Neil Gaiman's new short stories collection as an audiobook or ebook for free from Bookperk! ht.ly/li1Bn 22 hours ago
- 7 Reasons Why You Must Read Aloud To Your Kids At All Ages: ht.ly/lfEXC 1 day ago
- Another reason you should join the summer reading club this year! New study affirms the importance of reading ht.ly/l9uZD 4 days ago
- Here's a sneak peek of the teen events we have planned this summer: http://t.co/ipR08emG4s 5 days ago
Hours of Operation
Tuesday: 10am - 7pm
Wednesday: 10am - 7pm
Thursday: 10am - 7pm
Friday: 1pm - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Weekly Events and Club Meeting Times
Story Time: Thursdays and Saturdays from 11 to noon
Bilingual Story Time:Wednesdays from 11 to 12 pm
Tenn Hangout: Thursdays from 4:30 to 6:30 pm.
Needle Group: Tuesdays from 12:30 to 3 pm
Grupo de Tejedores: Thursdays from 12:30 to 3 pm
Toastmasters Club #2812: Wednesdays from 5:30 to 6:30 pm
Citizenship Class: Tuesdays from 5:00 to 7:00 pm
Friends of the Northeast Library Bookstore
Support your library by buying gently used books at the Friends' Bookstore! The Friends of the Northeast Library does not currently have a permanent home, but they do have book sales at the Richard Burges branch library occasionally. For more information, please call the library at 759-2400.
Posts from the past…
When we’re talking…
What we’re talking about…
All information contained in all CITY OF EL PASO web sites, including but not limited to www.elpasotexas.gov is compiled and made available as a public service by the CITY OF EL PASO, TEXAS.
The CITY OF EL PASO does not endorse any of the products, vendors, consultants, or documentation referenced in these web sites. Any mention of vendors, products, or services is for informational purposes only.
The inclusion of links from these sites does not imply endorsement by the CITY OF EL PASO.